Kitten Corp Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing refer a friend!!

2 posters

Go down

do you think the prizes are too costly or do you think they are fair due to their gainage of powers?

Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_lcap0%Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_lcap0%Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_lcap100%Introducing refer a friend!! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Introducing refer a friend!! Empty Introducing refer a friend!!

Post by Scipizoa Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm

well like many other forums do, they launch a program withen the forum to stimulate recruitment, and so I shall implement the same thing

the following list of reward for recruiting x number of people will be on amonthly bases and will be as follows

5 members - Placement into the special members group for a month, special members get top priority in upcoming movies

10 members - automatic entry into an upcoming movie of your choice, you will be immune to special members

20 members - Mod for a week

50 members - mod for a month

75 members - co-admin for a month

and the grand prizes are:

100 members - you get to make a movie, what you say goes!

150 members - perm mod

500 members - perm co-admin

Rules:

1. Newly recruited members must be active, and must message me stating theywere recruited by you.

2. any cloning, cheating, or misleading just to get counts will result in your permanent exile from this recruitment program

3. New recruite's do not have to participate in any movies OR play any games that we support, though it is recommended they play one game so that they could get more out of this forum other then chatting in the MISC section

4. Just have fun Smile
Scipizoa
Scipizoa
Admin

https://kittencorp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing refer a friend!! Empty Re: Introducing refer a friend!!

Post by StormWings Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 pm

kittens! XD
StormWings
StormWings

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum